22 February 2009

Lynda Hallinan's Cauliflowers...

This week's "get growing" email form Lynda Hallinan has the usual ten things to do this weekend. Number seven is to plant cauliflower. Nothing to write home about, except that Lynda has got her hands on some Cheddar Cauliflower. I saw a seedling of this a few years and have searched Dunedin (and the Internet) many times since, but never seen another seedling. Lynda's came from the "Zealandia" range but, as to be expected, a search of the Internet gets me no closer to finding one. Perhaps the solution is to write to Lynda and ask where she got it from.

4 comments:

Editor, NZ Gardener said...

Email your address to the get growing email. I think Zealandia only supply North Island garden centres but I can grab a couple of punnets from my local garden centre and post them to you!

Andrew said...

I can't thank you enough Lynda.

Editor, NZ Gardener said...

Hey Andrew,
The grower hasn't got any left at the moment but I've ordered a bunch of punnets. Will be in touch when they arrive.

Andrew said...

I look forward to heading they have arrived. Again, thanks.